- Vintage deadstock fabric from 1990.
- Medium weight perfect for layering.
- Bottle green with Acid Wash
- Embroidered logo on wrist
- Take your normal size for a boxy, loose fit.
The Archive Sweatshirt is made from 30 year old cotton which had never seen the light of day until now.
This sweatshirt encourages us to think about the lifetime of our clothes, and where they may be in another 30 years time. Fabrics don’t just magically disappear when we throw them away, and this 30 year old cotton is testament to that. We believe clothes should be thought of as an investment that last for years to come, not just something for an event or a weekend.
As new and untouched as the day it was woven, The Archive sweater comes in a bottle green colour with a unique acid wash.